Nut-z-Blog

A place where I write very little but from heart as well as copy (don't steal) some hilarious stuff that I have really enjoyed and wanted to flag forever. Writing is not my passion, but sharing some thoughtful things that I have read, heard, experienced is. So this web-space is devoted to the same.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Rainy Weekend


There are many universities in Boston and nearby cities. To name a few of them are MIT, Cambridge, Harvard. You will not find an IT pal who has not heard of these names. Whenever I have decided to go visit these places, I don’t know how nature comes to know about my plans. Even the last time when I was in Boston, somewhere in September-October, it rained for whole weekend. And I went back to India without seeing the universities. This time again when I am in Boston, and want to see the universities, the nature is roaring on me in the form of rain. Technically speaking this is supposed to be a spring/summer time, but it’s a week now since I have seen a sunny day. The heavy rains are forecasted for the coming weeks as well. So looks like again I will go back with void memories of this trip.


Rain, Rain go away,
Back in Mumbai,
Again you will come my way,
Give me some good time
In the month of May,
To show some sun to
This poor stray,
Will you please go away???

0 Annotations:

Post a Comment

<< Home