Nut-z-Blog

A place where I write very little but from heart as well as copy (don't steal) some hilarious stuff that I have really enjoyed and wanted to flag forever. Writing is not my passion, but sharing some thoughtful things that I have read, heard, experienced is. So this web-space is devoted to the same.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Brilliant Gizmoz - I



TAG: Soft-shell mobile phone."tag" is a new, malleable, casual communicator. It is not only soft but also flexible, for example, it can be hung from a belt or wrapped around the user's arm. Shape-memorizing material and multiple pressure sensors allow the phone to change its shape according to the mode. The user can also alternate the mode by changing the shape.

1 Annotations:

  • At 4:15 AM, September 05, 2022, Blogger Webveral said…

    I have written 2022 World best articles in English. All our articles are original and written by ourselves.
    We write articles on fashion, business, technology, lifestyle, and motivation.

    webveral

     

Post a Comment

<< Home